Pvc Compound - Penta 1101 F
- Product : PVC Compound
- Grade : Penta 1101 F
- Compliance : RoHS
- Color : Natural
- Application : PVC Wire and Cable
We produce PVC Compound for PVC Wire and Cable application Our PVC Compound are produced to the best quality specifications using state-of-the-art machines and the most advanced automatic mixing technology.
This product is designed for PVC Cable and Wire application of Type A (FR - Fire Resistant) Insulation.
- Processing Information :- For batter results pre-drying of granules / pallets is recommended @ 75 C + 5 C for approximately 15 minutes.
- Extruder Temperature :-The temperature range in the extruder while processing for the cable is 150- 180° C.The temperature range may vary depending on the type of the extruder.
- Packaging :-Granules / Pallets are packed in 25 Kilograms Bag or 1,000 Kilograms Jumbo Bag in HDPE / PP / BOPP /Paper bags, which are protected from moisture ingress.
- Shelf Life :- The shelf life of the material is one year but for getting the best properties and aesthetics characteristics the material can be used within three months.
- Storage :- Keep it away from moisture. To be stored in dry and well ventilated area. The care should betaken that the bag should not be damaged during handling and storage.